30/8/11

日本に最後の夜~かなしい~

This entry will be both in english and spanish.

English first.

Well, tonight is the night. Tomorrow morning I will be leaving this wonderful and amazing country: Japan. I am sad to leave. Really sad. This year was one of the greatest experiences that I've had. Nothing will ever make me forget the time I spent here, at Osaka. I will miss deeply my friends, we had such a great time here...

I will miss everything from Japan, both the good and the bad. I will miss eating Udon or Katsudon; I will miss the sound of the JR train through my window. I will miss the melon pan. I will miss walking down the street and have people smiling at you and going to the store and get the best attention you could ask from a clerk. 

This country is wonderful. And everyone should  have the chance to come one day and live it, but LIVE IT for real, as I did. I know tomorrow I will part and maybe it'll be a long time before I can set foot again here...but I promise myself, I WILL COME BACK!!!

And I hope to meet my friends one day, somewhere in the planet. They rock. I love'em all :')

さようなら日本!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pues, esta es la noche. Mañana temprano estaré dejando atrás a este maravilloso y genial país: Japón. Estoy triste de irme. De verdad. Este año fue una de las experiencias más geniales que he tenido en mi vida. Nada me hará olvidar nunca el tiempo que pasé aquí en Osaka. Extrañaré mucho a mis amigos, nos divertimos demasiado por acá...

Extrañaré todo de Japón, tanto lo bueno como lo malo. Extrañaré comer Udon o Katsudon, extrañaré el ruido del tren de JR pasando por mi ventana, extrañaré el pan de melón...extrañaré caminar por la calle y que la gente te sonría por nada y que un simple empleado en una tienda te de la mejor atención del mundo.

Este país es fantástico. Y todo el mundo debería tener la oportunidad de venir a vivenciarlo algún día, pero a VIVIRLO de verdad, como lo viví yo. Se que mañana partiré y muy posiblemente pase mucho tiempo antes que yo pueda volver a pisar este lugar...pero me lo prometí a mi mismo; ALGÚN DÍA REGRESO!!!

Y espero de verdad encontrarme con mis amigos algún día, en algún rincón del planeta. Son lo máximo. Los quiero mucho :')

Adiós Japón xS te extrañaré demasiadooooooooooooooooooooooo



No hay comentarios: