3/12/13

Celioski's Indietronic MIx #17

Weekly playlist of my favorite Indie dance, indietronic, nu disco, chillout, alternative dance and indie pop songs and remixes. If you enjoy it, give it a like or follow me in www.8tracks.com/celioski




Tracklist:
01. Open Up the Sky, Shy Child
02. Girls (The Knocks remix), The 1975
03. Photomaton (Kartell remix), Jabberwocky
04. I Found a Reason, VHS or Beta
05. Superlove (Yesayer remix), Charlie XCX
06. Mirrors (Hey Champ remix), Hey Champ
07. Right Action (Liv Spencer rework), Franz Ferdinand
08. Whispers, Aeroplane ft. Kathy Diamond
09. Heartbeat Away, Bag Raiders
10. I Sold my Bed, But not my Stereo, Capital Cities
11. We need lovers, Tempogeist ft. Nidia
12. Crave you (Naffz Cravez you edit), Flight Facilities ft. Giselle
13. Early Morning Champagne (Adelaide remix), Woz
14. LA Calling (The Golden Boy remix), Crystal Fighters
15. Talk to you, Blonde
16. Still Alive, Big Bang
17. Cloud life, Treasure Fingers
18. If I (The Shores remix), Villa
19. Empire Ants (Miami Horror remix), Gorillaz
20. City Grrl, Cansei de Ser Sexy

No hay comentarios: