29/11/13

Celioski's Indietronic mix #16

Weekly playlist of my favorite Indie dance, indietronic, nu disco, chillout, alternative dance and indie pop songs and remixes. If you enjoy it, give it a like or follow me in www.8tracks.com/celioski

This week is dedicated to the first songs and artists I learned from in the genre, and those who have paved the way to all the new artists and DJs that keep producing exciting new music every week.




Tracklist
01. Pumped Up Kicks (Gigamesh remix), Foster the People
02. Blue Jeans (RAC remix), Lana del Rey
03. Shooting Stars, Bag Raiders
04. Sometimes, Miami Horror
05. Far Away, Cut Copy
06. Pixelated, Phonat & Super Mal
07. I Follow Rivers (The Magician remix), Likke Li
08. Animal (Punks Up remix), Miike Snow
09. Sweetness Alive, Goldroom ft. Say Lou Lou
10. Crave you, Flight Facilities ft. Giselle
11. Live those days, Friendly Fires
12. Don't Cry Out, Shiny Toy Guns
13. Safe and Sound, Capital Cities
14. The Edge (Aeroplane remix), Yuksek
15. What it feels like for a gilr (Stephane Pompougnac remix), Madonna
16. Things I didn't know I loved (Bufi remix), Plastic Plates
17. Closer than this (Viceroy remix), St. Lucia
18. Works for me, The Twelves
19. It's not over, Holy Ghost!
20. What else is there?, Röyksopp

No hay comentarios: