19/11/13

Celioski's Indietronic MIx #13

Weekly playlist of my favorite Indie dance, indietronic, nu disco, chillout, alternative dance and indie pop songs and remixes. If you enjoy it, give it a like or follow me in www.8tracks.com/celioski




Tracklist
01. Paint a smile on me (Yuksek remix), Black Yaya
02. Fall, The Presets
03. Rikki, Blende
04. I truly loved ya, Möwe
05. Romanticise (Gold Fields remix), Chela
06. Ready or Not (Lucas Chambon remix), The Fugees
07. Love me Again (Tom Budin remix), John Newman
08. Gold (Moon Boots remix), Bondax
09. I'll Get You, Classixx
10. Pictures, Sneaky Sound System
11. Feisty (Blue Satellite remix), Jhameel
12. Imperfection, Bodhi
13. Hurricane (Cassian remix), Owl Eyes
14. Real Slow (Gold Fields remix), Miami Horror
15. Life is Life (Yuksek remix), Noah & The Whale
16. Caaalifornia (Solidisco remix), French Horn Rebellion ft. Ghost Beach
17. Over your Head (The Hood Internet Mashup), B.o.B. & 2 Chainz vs Chromeo
18. Hold on, We're Going Home, Holy Ghost! (Drake cover)
19. Take me Higher, Cut Copy
20. Drive, Christian Strobe

No hay comentarios: