21/10/13

Celioski's Indietronic Mix #10

Playlist of my favorite Indie dance, indietronic, nu disco, chillout, alternative dance and indie pop songs and remixes. This playlist was mostly inspired by Julian Maverick, whom I bumped into when he gave me a follow on Instagram :P




Tracklist:
01. Good for Me, Julian Maverick
02. Stolen dance (DIMMI club edit), Milky Chance
03. Only you can show me (The Knocks remix), Goldroom ft. Mereki
04. The mother we share (Moon Boots remix), CHVRCHES
05. Giving it all, Bondax
06. Running to the Sea (Anötherevol remix), Röyksopp ft. Susanne Sundfor
07. Anapo, Androma
08. Rydia (Joe Hertz remix), BASECAMP
09. Better not wait, Sare Havlicek
10. Let Go (Touch Tone remix), Dive In
11. Darkness, Du Tonic
12. My Mind (Penguin Prison remix), Hockey
13. Dancing on my own, Real Magic
14. Video Games vs. Alive, Monarchy vs Phoenix
15. In my dreams, Lincoln Jesser ft. Yuna
16. It's not over, Panama
17. Applause (Viceroy remix), Lady Gaga
18. Sun Made, Misun
19. We are Golden, Young Wonder
20. Spaceships, Julian Maverick

No hay comentarios: